Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter
The Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter is a fast and powerful I2C bus and SPI bus host adapter through USB. It allows a developer to interface a Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X PC via USB to a downstream embedded system environment and transfer serial messages using the I2C and SPI protocols.
- I2C master and slave up to 400 kHz
- I2C multi-master support
- SPI master up to 8 MHz
- SPI slave up to 4 MHz
- GPIO with selectable pins
Cheetah SPI Host Adapter
The Cheetah SPI Host Adapter is a high-speed SPI adapter that is capable of communicating over SPI at up to 40+ MHz. The Cheetah adapter is specifically designed to communicate with high-speed, SPI-based flash memory. It is an ideal tool to develop, debug, and program SPI-based systems.
- High-Speed SPI Master signaling at up to 40+ MHz.
- Transaction Queuing for Maximum Throughput
- Fully Linux and Windows Compatible
- Royalty-Free API